Friday, January 27, 2012

Guitar Tuning for Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls?

The tuning I have on my guitar is B A D D D D. The G string is tuned down to the D string that stays the same, and the thin E string is tuned down to a D, and the B is tuned up to a D.

For some reason, it doesn't sound quite right. I have the right tabs, I'm sure of it, I just think my tuning is wrong.

Suggestions anyone?

Guitar Tuning for Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls?
Rather then type all this down it's easier to check it out this way, go on google and type in this ; tuning for Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.....check # 2 they write down the tuning for you....and then on # 4 they show you a video on youtube on how to do this !!!!!!! Good luck !!!!!!!
Reply:on www.ultimate-guitar.com, says tuning is D D D D D B



http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/go...


No comments:

Post a Comment