Sunday, February 12, 2012

What book is this? (I think I read the excerpt in an Iris Johansen novel.)?

What I remember is that there are two agents (I want to say FBI) in a topless bar, one is undercover and his partner (I think he might be wearing a cowboy hat and boots) needs to get him a message. The partner is too well known so he can't walk up and give it to the undercover. A woman that usually works behind a desk (at the FBI?) ends up relaying the message to the undercover. In order to blend in she goes in topless and poses as a waitress. The real waitresses get mad at her for stealing their tips so she makes up a story of how she and her boyfriend are pulling a prank on a friend. After relaying the message she and the partner leave the bar but the partner gets a funny feeling. I don't remember if there was a sniper or a bomb or what. That is all I can recollect. I'm really interested in reading the rest of the novel so if you could help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

What book is this? (I think I read the excerpt in an Iris Johansen novel.)?
Try wikipedia.


No comments:

Post a Comment