Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Which is better or more deeply emotional song With or Without you-U2 or Iris-Goo Dolls?

i love both songs make me relax but i wanna know which is more deep for you or which lyrics or song do you relate to more.

Which is better or more deeply emotional song With or Without you-U2 or Iris-Goo Dolls?
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls.



I love that song. It's probably my favorite GGD song =)
Reply:Iris.

In my mind i see a lonely, complicated man, maybe even a stalker type ( i know ew), who is so messed up, yet is so tragically in love with someone who never even pays attention to them.



Someone who longs for love.



Another take on Iris is someone struggling w/faith.

He feels like God is ignoring him, but he wants to believe that God is real.

(some parts)



"And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow



And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life"



*refers to God or heaven.

The breathe of life comes from God, refers to the soul.





"And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am"



feels like no one else understands or cares about him but God.

God is his last resort almost.



Some parts are suicidal and to tell the truth a bit emo.



"When everything feels like the movies

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive"





But its a struggle w/ love and self worth.



Thatz why i think it is so deeply beautiful.

I think everyone feels that way sometimes.

soap opera

No comments:

Post a Comment