Sunday, February 12, 2012

What other songs have the Goo Goo Dolls done which sound like Iris?

Iris is one of my long time fav song. I guess no other songs cam be like that.

What other songs have the Goo Goo Dolls done which sound like Iris?
I love the song Iris!



Stay With You - {Goo Goo Dolls}

Name

Before It's Too Late

Black Balloon

Let Love In



Well I think those songs are similar to Iris..Hope I helped!=)
Reply:before it's too late

let love in





slide doesn't sound like iris but the music is still good. a great goo goo dolls classic.





to be honest..i don't think the goo goo dolls could come any closer to iris. it's just an amazing song..and many bands have attempted to sound like that song but it just doesn't work. but these songs are kinda close and they are lyrically and vocally great.


No comments:

Post a Comment